Your home deserves the very best marketing and you deserve the best service. We strive every day to excel at both. Our simple, proven strategy incorporates every tool we have at our disposal to match your home with the perfect buyer. From the moment of our initial meeting right through contract negotiations and ultimate sale, we will work tirelessly to go beyond your expectations.
PHASE ONE – Gathering Information
This will be an initial preview of your home where we notate the information necessary to provide you with a comprehensive customized CMA (Comparative Market Analysis). This meeting is just the beginning. Once we have viewed the property, taken notes and collected valuable information from you, we go to work behind the scenes – retrieving relative town records, deeds, surveys and permits and compiling MLS data. This crucial information will be the backbone of the CMA.
PHASE TWO – Presentation
We will meet a second time to review the data we have collected. We will walk you through the CMA which will include:
- Property Data (Deed, survey, town records, covenants, tax information, etc.)
- Comparable and Relative Properties (Active listings, Pending Sales and Recent Sales)
- A comprehensive marketing strategy designed specifically for your property. (Advertising, photography, signage, staging, etc.)
- Helpful homeowner information regarding selling.
- An agent profile depicting our accomplishments, experiences and other pertinent information.
PHASE THREE – The Paperwork
Once we have determined an asking price for your home, we will review the required listing paperwork. These documents will include:
- Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement: This contract provides the terms of our agreement including: listing price, length of agreement, and commission.
- Agency Disclosures: These documents outline how our agency works as well as our responsibilities to you, our new client.
- Property Disclosures: These documents provide potential buyers with information about your property such as the water source, waste disposal details, heating system information and other property-specific items that are pertinent to potential buyers.
PHASE FOUR – More Information Gathering
With price, terms and conditions of our agreement under wraps, we begin the process of getting the house on the market. This will likely require a more detailed inventory of your home’s features than our introductory review. We will take measurements, record amenities and take note of the unique qualities that help set your home apart from the rest. This also is an excellent time to bring in a professional photographer to capture the interior and exterior of the home from every vantage point. All this work is performed within the framework of our customized marketing strategy.
PHASE FIVE - Internet and Beyond
Once we have accumulated all these elements, we will get to work on creating a powerful marketing package for your home. We will promote it on both the Maine and New Hampshire MLS and publish it to all the most-visited real estate websites on the internet. For sale and directional signs will be installed and we will promote your home on social media, local, regional and even national print publications.